miércoles, 2 de junio de 2021

BLOG POST 3: MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 

For me, the cell phone is my favorite piece of technology, because it is very pragmatic, it has several functions, I can read comics while listening to music in Spotify, there is also a very large variety of games, I prefer mental games, sudoku, mine-hunting, complete puzzles and things like that.

If I remember correctly, the first cell phone I had in 5th basic, I had buttons, I could only call and play the red ball, then in 6th I already had a touch and with

Now at present, the cell phone is already one more element in my daily life, with it I can talk to my friends, with my family, I can watch videos on youtube, read comics and manga, I can watch anime, and endless things more.

Honestly, I think I use it a lot because I spend most of the day alone, but whenever I take 11 with my mom I put it aside, and we talk about the day that happened while we watch some show on the TV.

I believe that my life, without this would not be very different, at least in the pandemic, because if I remove the object as such, the same functions can be done by the computer, although this cannot be put in a pocket.

1 comentario:

  1. You are right about how versatile this technological object is, with which we have practically grown up, and which has definitely influenced our tastes and ways of relating to each other.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendl...