viernes, 18 de junio de 2021

BLOGS POST 5:

 Well, this picture is important to me, because it was the first tree I planted, and it brings back nice memories of my old house, the photo I took in the winter of 2015, when the plum tree was already starting to open its flowers, always in that time I took pictures, Because I think it’s a beautiful time of year. I planted that tree in 2009 if I remember correctly, and 5 years later it was already taller than me, I remember lying on the ground to enjoy the rising sun, and the butterflies that started to flutter around the yard, this being one of the moments I liked the most of the year. Another reason why I like that picture is because it reminds me of Vincent Van Gogh’s painting "Almonds in Bloom", and I found that very interesting from the photo.

3 comentarios:

  1. Wou! the similar is with the picture is incredible I didn´t know her this picture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You’re totally right!! the photo is very similar to painting. It also reflects a similar message: optimism and hope for new beginnings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh god! my favorite station of the year is spring, the flowers blooming makes me feel happy, i really like your photo:)

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendl...