miércoles, 2 de junio de 2021

BLOG POST 4: A MEAL OR FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE


 My favorite food is pizza, because it’s practical, and delicious, it can be made with many different ingredients, and there’s a lot of variety of dough.

First prepare the dough, put flour, water, and oil, mix well and let stand for a while. Meanwhile you can prepare the ingredients, such as mushrooms, corn, olives, paprika, etc... You can also bring different types of cheeses and condiments. Then spread the most of the pizza, place sauce to taste, a cheese base, then add sliced tomato and then spread the ingredients and baked.

I like it a lot, because having so much freedom at the time of creating it, basically, no pizza is equal to another (except of course the pizzas that sell in the big stores, but a homemade pizza is hard to repeat)

Depending on how the pizza is made, it can impact badly, or very badly to the body, there are pizzas that have only vegetables and fruits, and others that contain fried and highly processed things.

5 comentarios:

  1. I really like pizza too, I love how you can prepare diferent types of dough, some more crunchy some more soft

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like pizza too, I like that there ir a lot of variety of types of pizza with different ingredients and all the ones with cheese edges.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh I love vegetarian pizza and like you I prefer to make it homemade because they are always unique jiji

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like how versatile a pizza can be, being able to prepare it with different ingredients makes it unique. I would like to learn how to make pizza dough and prepare my own pizzas but I still don't dare.







    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also love pizza, I like it so much but I know that it´s not a healthy food and therefore I cannot eat it all the time, I usually order pizza but the homemade pizzas that I have eaten are really delicious.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendl...