sábado, 26 de junio de 2021

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendly with this, as I usually use things that hurt a lot, like the plastic envelopes that are used in practically everything (but in this pandemic) the disposable things of any chemical, even the white sheets that I use to draw in the end damage it.

For this, in 2018 I started looking for more eco-friendly options, such as shampoo bar (now I am grateful for the variety there, I still remember the first ones that were lemon) also since the end of 2019 I had decided to reduce my meat consumption, because I do not agree with the animal abuse or the excessive expenditure of water that is taken up to process the meat, or the amounts of wheat that are used to feed them.

I finally think I’ve managed to reduce my carbon footprint, and I’m happy about that.

3 comentarios:

  1. I've heard of the shampoo stick but I've never tried it, I'd still like to start doing that because the amount of plastic you use is too much.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like you, since I am more aware of the things that affect the planet, I have tried to make changes, such as recycling and reducing the consumption of meat

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There are many things we could do to help the environment, I think people need to educate themselves more about it. It would be incredible if this topic were taught in depth in schools to generate future societies that are much more aware of their environment.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendl...