lunes, 26 de abril de 2021

POST 1: WHO AM I?

Hi, my name is Paola Soledad Contreras Contreras, I am 19 years old, I live in the commune El Monte, I have always lived here, but I've moved house twice. 

My family group is composed by 7 integrants; my mom, two sister, nice, and two pets, I live with my mom, Gloria, and my cat, Fufi, my sister, Tati, live in Pudahuel, with our dog, Pipo, and my other sister, live in Quilicura, whit her daughter, Rafaela. 

In my free time, I like to watch anime, movies, and animal documentaries. Also, I daily drink tea, i have aprox 15 flavors, my favourite is green tea with lemon. 

Other small hobbies is playing in my cellphone, drawing, paiting, and admire my cat. that`s all, thanks for read my post.

1 comentario:

  1. I like tea a lot too, because my stomach is too sensitive for coffe, my favourite are Earl grey and English breakfast. Such a delicious treat all through the day.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendl...