sábado, 8 de mayo de 2021

POST 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR

Hi, in this post i tell about my experience in the university :)

When I was a child, I dream I dreamed of being an art teacher, I spent hours drawing and imagining that my stuffed animals were my students. But now I study Arquitecture in the Universiti Chile. another of my options to study were accountant auditor, and art teacher, or matematic teacher. 

Finally I decided to study this, because I found it a very complex major while completing and I liked that.
Although because I started my studies in time of pandemic, I feel that it was not the best way, there are times when I feel that I do not understand, that I do not learn, and I find it difficult to speak by microphone with people I do not know. Despite all this, I have as support my cat is always with me in classes or study nights. 



1 comentario:

  1. it really impressive the ammount of diferent majors that interested you, it's cool you chose architecture

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6: HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

 Since I found the world a very interesting place, and I noticed how every year the environment changes, so I had set out to be more friendl...